Usually a minimum budget of £1600 per wedding dress slot is required, most gowns cost between £2000 and £3000 with fabrics. Some, exceptionally simple, bridal styles can be quoted with a lower making fee, while some design elements are likely to increase the cost such as hand embellishment, lots of layers, very full skirted styles and working with beaded lace.
Every commission is as unique as the bride I am making for so each dress is priced accordingly.
Consultation and fitting appointments are free.
Materials can be bought through me or purchased yourself and can be chosen to suit your budget. Fabrics typically comprise about 1/3 of the total cost.
For guidance on typical ‘terms and conditions’ click here
Please note that all the prices on this website are for guidance only, every commission differs depending on the work involved.
- Wedding dresses from £1600 + fabrics typically £1800-£2600
- Very simple wedding dresses from £500+fabrics typically £800-£1600
- Lace Bolero from £120 typically £175-£250
- Period wedding dresses with corsets and underpinnings from £1600 typically £2000+
Mother of the Bride/Groom – and Occasionwear
- Dresses from £250 + fabrics typically £450-£600
- Jackets from £250 + fabrics typically £450-£600
- Two piece dress and jacket ensemble typically £700-£1200
- Three piece trouser ensemble typically £900-£1300
- Adult Bridesmaid dress from £250+fabrics typically £400-£800
- Flower girl dress from £150+ fabrics typically £200-£400
- Christening and baby dresses from £120 + fabrics typically £150-£220
Men and Boys
- Adults waistcoats from £150+fabrics
- Child Waistcoats from £60+fabrics
- Ties, cravats and bow-ties, from £25+ fabrics
Please note I take alterations for Bridal and occasion-wear ONLY. Typical wedding dress alterations might cost £35-£200 depending on what needs to be done and how your dress is made
- Bodice adjustment from £35, more if lace or beading has to be moved
- Take in dress waist and/or hip from £35, or combined with above
- Hem length from £25 per sewn layer and £10 per cut layer
- Hems with lace edging to unpick and move up typically £70
- Bustle hook-up for train from £10, free with other alterations